Insights Discovery® - Sales EffectivenessSales Effectiveness Course
Sales Effectiveness Course
We use the Insights Discovery® Personality profiling model, which adds a simple visual methodology that supports effective communication.
Revitalise and inspire your sales team to a higher level of performance. Help your sales people be more effective at every stage of the sale. Build customer relationships quickly and effectively.
£495.00 + VAT
OUR PROGRAMME IS IDEAL IF YOU WANT TO:
- assess the strengths and challenges of your sales people
- understand your sales team’s style and how it impacts on customer relationships
- develop your sales team’s interpersonal skills
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Sales Effectiveness Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
Alex has worked in both the university and private sector. He has a successful track record of business and organisational development, building corporate relationships and growing the SCA portfolio of clients.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years' of practical logistics experience in a blue chip multinational company.