Insights Discovery® – Change Management
£495.00 + VAT
Insights Discovery® - Change ManagementChange Management Course - Managing Change Course
Change Management Course
Leading Change using the Insights® Discovery Personality profiling model:
Change Management is the act of transitioning individuals, teams and organisations into a desired future state. Successful Change Management takes place when its people understand the benefits, feel involved and become part of the movement. Change fails because organisations don’t offer the support behind this happening.
£495.00 + VAT
BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- Their people reach acceptance faster
- They understand how to support each other better throughout the process
- Their teams communicate effectively
- Leaders translate the process and goals with appreciation of the different personality styles
- People trust each other on a deeper level
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- develop self-awareness and have an understanding of others
- improve morale and build stronger teams
- give clarity around communication, feedback and behaviours
- have an understanding of their own perceptions and preferences and those of others
- explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the procesS
- understand how different personality types respond to change
- engage with the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- help staff step up and become leaders to motivate teams through change
- track, develop and sustain cohesive team-working
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Change Management Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
Alex has worked in both the university and private sector. He has a successful track record of business and organisational development, building corporate relationships and growing the SCA portfolio of clients.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years' of practical logistics experience in a blue chip multinational company.
Stay in touch
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.