Insights Discovery® - Effective TeamsEffective Teams Course - Team Development Course - Team Training
Effective Teams Course
We use the Insights Discovery® Personality profiling model, which adds a simple visual methodology that supports effective communication.
The Supply Chain Academy can assist you in focusing on the issues and challenges most critical to your team’s success – improving rapport, relationships and productivity, enabling teams to achieve their collective goals, confronting problems, inspiring success and unlocking potential when your team needs it most.
£495.00 + VAT
OUR PROGRAMME IS IDEAL IF YOU WANT TO:
- monitor your team’s strengths and challenges
- create space for open and honest dialogue within the team
- overcome an obstacle that’s holding the team back
- develop action plans for continuous improvement
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Effective Teams Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years' of practical logistics experience in a blue chip multinational company.
Stay in touch
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.