Insights Discovery® - Effective TeamsEffective Teams Course - Team Development Course - Team Training
Effective Teams Course
We use the Insights Discovery® Personality profiling model, which adds a simple visual methodology that supports effective communication.
The Supply Chain Academy can assist you in focusing on the issues and challenges most critical to your team’s success – improving rapport, relationships and productivity, enabling teams to achieve their collective goals, confronting problems, inspiring success and unlocking potential when your team needs it most.
1 Day Course
£495.00 + VAT
OUR PROGRAMME IS IDEAL IF YOU WANT TO:
- monitor your team’s strengths and challenges
- create space for open and honest dialogue within the team
- overcome an obstacle that’s holding the team back
- develop action plans for continuous improvement
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS
Through Insights Discovery® and our own, in-house Insights Discovery® licenced practitioner, we use the Insights Discovery model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. Our Insights Discovery-based people development programmes are simple and deeply insightful. They provide immediate impact and enable positive, lasting change.
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Effective Teams Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
“We wanted our people to be more effective in line with our strategy. We have a good relationship with the Supply Chain Academy as they understand our business. I have had great feedback from the team on how effective the course was which they used immediately.”
“The team have made real positive changes since the training day at Supply Chain Academy; the course was highly relevant, a good mix between theory and practice and colleagues appreciated the relevance of the scenarios and case study to help them take the learning and apply at work.”
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
Alex has worked in both the university and private sector. He has a successful track record of business and organisational development, building corporate relationships and growing the SCA portfolio of clients.
Event & Operations Manager
Sally has over 20 years of first hand supply chain experience, including 18 years working in key positions at Uniserve Group, the UK’s leading independent logistics and global trade management provider.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years of practical logistics experience in a Blue Chip mulitnational company
Stay in touch
Leave your email to receive a monthly update of industry related news and courses from CP Training and the Supply Chain Academy.
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.