Demand ManagementDemand Management Course - Supply and Demand Course - Supply Chain Demand Course
Demand Management Course
This 1 day interactive course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth working knowledge of key demand and inventory planning policies, models and metrics.
The course aims to demonstrate how to Improve the alignment between supply and demand to maintain good levels of customer service and on-shelf-availability whilst eliminating excess stock and reducing inventory investment.
It also incorporates a review process, which measures performance and determines the appropriate action required to meet business objectives.
1 Day Course
£495.00 + VAT
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- Demand planners
- Forecast planners
- Operations managers
- Finance managers
- Purchasing and procurement professionals
- Category managers
- Supply chain professionals
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Convert data into actionable plans to ensure accurate, detailed and timely demand planning and forecasting
- Overcome challenges in organisational forecasting using latest forecasting methods
- Ensure tactical plans are linked to strategic objectives through the use of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
Demand Planning& Management
– The importance of demand planning& demand management
– The demand process cycle
– Types and characteristics of demand
– The law of demand & supply
– Customer objectives
• Demand Forecasting
– Forecasting methods: naïve, moving average, weighted average, exponential smoothing
– Forecast error
• Inventory Management
– Planning Inventory levels
– ABC analysis
– Continuous Review, Periodic Review
• Procurement Planning & Order Book Management
– The benefits of procurement planning
– The order cycle
– Order management matrix
– Supplier relationships
• Performance Management
– Performance monitoring
– Supplier, Quality, Time KPI’s
• Sales & Operations Planning
– The S&OP Process
– Inputs & Agenda
– MRP process & must do’s
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Demand Management Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
“We wanted our people to be more effective in line with our strategy. We have a good relationship with the Supply Chain Academy as they understand our business. I have had great feedback from the team on how effective the course was which they used immediately.”
“The team have made real positive changes since the training day at Supply Chain Academy; the course was highly relevant, a good mix between theory and practice and colleagues appreciated the relevance of the scenarios and case study to help them take the learning and apply at work.”
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years' of practical logistics experience in a blue chip multinational company.
Stay in touch
Leave your email to receive a monthly update of industry related news and courses from CP Training and the Supply Chain Academy.
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.