Insights Discovery® - Effective LeadershipEffective Leadership Course - Management Course - Management Training
Effective Leadership Course
“The process of social influence to maximize the efforts of others…” Designed for Executives, delegates will learn how to become true business leaders. They will gain a critical understanding of the role that a leader can take and how they can become that person.
Delegates will have the opportunity to explore in a safe environment the skills they need to develop in order to adopt a stronger leadership role, and will leave the course with a unique Leadership Action Plan. Throughout, the emphasis will be on helping delegates to achieve lasting behavioural change.
1 Day Course
£495.00 + VAT
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Know their preferred Leadership style and how to adapt it to draw out effective performance from a team of people who have a range of skills, attitudes and cognitive/behaviour styles.
- Lead and facilitate a group of people to productively solve abstract problems.
- Form a group of individuals into a cohesive team that shares a commitment to a common goal.
- Create a positive, productive atmosphere within an organisation.
- Effective Leadership using Insights Discovery
- Defining leadership in terms of your organisation
- Becoming a leader, not just a manager
- Key roles and tasks of a true leader
- The business project application of key leadership theories and associated models, including:
- 30 definitions of leadership in terms of your preferred leadership style – what works for you?
- Developing as a leader
- Personal branding as a leader
- The value of emotional intelligence
- Setting your leadership agenda
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS:
Through Insights Discovery® and our own, in-house Insights Discovery® licenced practitioner, we use the Insights Discovery model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. Our Insights Discovery-based people development programmes are simple and deeply insightful. They provide immediate impact and enable positive, lasting change.
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME:
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Effective Leadership Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
“We wanted our people to be more effective in line with our strategy. We have a good relationship with the Supply Chain Academy as they understand our business. I have had great feedback from the team on how effective the course was which they used immediately.”Perry Jackson
“The team have made real positive changes since the training day at Supply Chain Academy; the course was highly relevant, a good mix between theory and practice and colleagues appreciated the relevance of the scenarios and case study to help them take the learning and apply at work.”Blyth Priestley
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
Alex has worked in both the university and private sector. He has a successful track record of business and organisational development, building corporate relationships and growing the SCA portfolio of clients.
Event & Operations Manager
Sally has over 20 years of first hand supply chain experience, including 18 years working in key positions at Uniserve Group, the UK’s leading independent logistics and global trade management provider.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years of practical logistics experience in a Blue Chip mulitnational company
Stay in touch
Leave your email to receive a monthly update of industry related news and courses from CP Training and the Supply Chain Academy.
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.