Insights Discovery® - Effective LeadershipEffective Leadership Course - Management Course - Management Training
Effective Leadership Course
“The process of social influence to maximize the efforts of others…” Designed for Executives, delegates will learn how to become true business leaders. They will gain a critical understanding of the role that a leader can take and how they can become that person.
Delegates will have the opportunity to explore in a safe environment the skills they need to develop in order to adopt a stronger leadership role, and will leave the course with a unique Leadership Action Plan. Throughout, the emphasis will be on helping delegates to achieve lasting behavioural change.
£495.00 + VAT
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Know their preferred Leadership style and how to adapt it to draw out effective performance from a team of people who have a range of skills, attitudes and cognitive/behaviour styles.
- Lead and facilitate a group of people to productively solve abstract problems.
- Form a group of individuals into a cohesive team that shares a commitment to a common goal.
- Create a positive, productive atmosphere within an organisation.
- Effective Leadership using Insights Discovery
- Defining leadership in terms of your organisation
- Becoming a leader, not just a manager
- Key roles and tasks of a true leader
- The business project application of key leadership theories and associated models, including:
- 30 definitions of leadership in terms of your preferred leadership style – what works for you?
- Developing as a leader
- Personal branding as a leader
- The value of emotional intelligence
- Setting your leadership agenda
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® - HOW IT WORKS:
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
USING INSIGHTS DISCOVERY® AS PART OF A WIDER PROGRAMME:
- Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.Example solutions:
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
Open Course Dates, Availability and Bookings for our Effective Leadership Course
(If dates are not shown below, then please contact us for more information).
Our Creative Team
Paul is an experienced Human Resources and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in Blue Chip multinationals, professional services, the public sector and more recently in the education management industry.
GM - CP Training
Neil has been working in senior positions within supply chain education for the past five years, following over 25 years' of practical logistics experience in a blue chip multinational company.
Stay in touch
Through our parent company, the Supply Chain Academy, we are able to provide innovative learning experiences for CEOs & Executives. It provides an environment for executives to come together, to develop ideas and to plan exciting futures.